4 day after the V3.0.1 it’s already time to provide a new build thanks to the hard work made by the community! The entity/component system is up to date, allowing interaction between entity/component object and “normal” object. And we fixed a bug using Android.
- This is the changelog :
- fixed a bug where the MovingPlatform speed parameters wasn’t applied.
- fixed a critical bug using Android where the state could be instantiated before the context3D is created.
- fixed a bug if a flash display object was added using StarlingState, there were a problem destroying the state due to the physics debug view.
- the entity/component system works fine now with Box2D pure AS3 and enable interaction with “normal” object.
- all Box2D objects implements the IBox2DPhysicsObject interface.
- CollisionGetOther CollisionGetSelf Rotateb2Vec2 functions have moved into a new class : Box2DUtils
- Box2DShapeMaker class moved into physics/box2d package
All the examples have been updated.
We haven’t forgot the tutorial you have asked. It has been a bit delayed due to this update. It’s very important for us to be sure that the engine is robust, so providing bug fixes is our priority.