We’re happy to provide you a new build one day before the Gobal Game Jam!
We’d time to improve the new camera system which is now very flexbile and have more cool features. Thanks you all for your feedback!
Some users ask us to create a wiki to get start more quickly with the engine. We’ll took advantage of this opportunity to create also a part explaining how the Citrus Engine works internally. For example what happen when you add an object to the state, how StarlingView and StarlingArt works ect. The wiki is already available there. Yup we stick with the Starling (excellent) community. Again feel free to tell us what you want to see there, if you have some better ideas for the structure ect. This wiki is made for you!
- new Camera system ready! you don’t call anymore view.setupCamera function, now it is view.camera.setUp
- input uses its own update loop using Event.FRAME_CONSTRUCTED.
- fixed tiled map parser’s problem where the layer index might be wrong.
- fixed a bug in Keyboard’s input where some actions weren’t performed.
- fixed Starling VirtualButtons and VirtualJoystick ‘s destroy method.
- fixed a problem with parallax when zooming.
- fixed a bug where Nape Missile’s angle wasn’t in radian.
- Nape’s Hero no longer has a static friction.
- fixed Nape’s Hero was able if the collisionAngle was really close to 0.
- moved SpriteDebugArt and StarlingSpriteDebugArt into their respective package.
- SpriteArt/StarlingArt/Away3DArt content property becomes private with a getter. It should only be set internally.
Have a fun game jam!