Library downloads (*.SWC)
Citrus engine comes in many variations (All builds at GitHub).
If you just want to start building games right away, get the full engine.
If you are an advanced user, you can pick a build that fits your needs and get optimized library size.
- Citrus core-only (smallest)
- Citrus + Starling + Feathers
- Citrus + Starling + Feathers + Box2D
- Citrus + Starling + Feathers + NAPE
- Citrus + Away3D
- Citrus + Away3D + Box2D
- Citrus + Away3D + NAPE
- Citrus + Away3D + AwayPhysics
- Citrus + Box2D (DisplayList and Blitting versions)
- Citrus + NAPE (DisplayList and Blitting versions)
For 2D we recommend using Starling version instead of DisplayList or Blitting versions to gain the GPU acceleration.
Source-code downloads (*.AS)
You can also download the complete source-code or fork the library.
Citrus Engine source-code at GitHub